No credits, No sale!
Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
this was my favorite fucking movie back then
*starts grieving* where has my childhood gone? I loved this movie, I’ll be lucky of I see it ounce a year
the sad truth
the awful truth
the miserable truth
the fragile truth
the poppable truth
the round truth
the square truth
i threw a wish in a well don’t ask me i’ll never tell
i look to you as it fell now you’re in my way
STOP WRITING IRRELEVANT COMMENTS ON MY PICTURE NO ONE CARES
… I trade my soul for a wish
pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn’t lookin for this
But now you’re in my way D;
Your stare was holdin, stalkerish gaze was showin. cold night wind was blowin, why are you outside my window!
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
And now I’m sad.
BAD GIRLS DO IT WELL
The Gulabi gang is a group of women vigilantes active across North India. It is named after the pink saris worn by its members. The group was founded as a response to widespread domestic abuse and other violence against women. Gulabis visit abusive husbands and beat them with bamboo sticks. In 2008, they stormed an electricity office and forced officials to restore the power they had cut to extract bribes. The Gulabis have also stopped child marriages and protested dowry and female illiteracy.
Will never not reblog Gulabi gang.
I have found my people
I think im going to cry.
this is my life right here
Is it okay that I just cried? I wish I knew how to draw.
Stop Tumblr. What are you doing to me!? This is the second time!
I’ll always be there for you.
Because that’s what friends are for.
I swear that didn’t just touch the heart I didn’t know I owned.
((Look at my life. Look at my choices.))
They’re pretty good choices.
Holy… our first art post …. ok…. hope this was a good idea :/
OH believe me It was.
my friend - liat : )
Words can’t describe the beauty